Saturday, November 21, 2015

2 Years of Silence

hi!!!

2 years have just passed. Many moments just went through unwritten. I am doing fine currently and of course, I am already a workaholic. Start work at 7++ am and leave my workplace at 10pm. Some said youngsters need to work more to learn more and have a bright future ahead. Some told me we should enjoy when we are young as we cannot enjoy as much as we are young when we are old. Confusing huh?

I am just wondering how long can this lifestyle last. Should I just go home early? I am still wondering will I regret in future. Being a mechanical design engineer in factory automation field was never in my thought as my ambition. I am not joking. My all time ambition is to go into the M & E field in which you can see engineers wearing white safety helmet looking at the huge engineering drawing. To me, that's very cool.

Too bad that I am in the totally different field from what I aimed several years ago. It just started with a call for me to go to an interview and I just went there for a try. The whole new journey starts from there. What if I didn't take up this job? What will I be now? Will I be wearing the white helmet?

Of course, among all the engineering fields, factory automation (machine designing) has a lot of opportunities in my hometown. I can simply see vacancies whenever I step out from my factory. What can you conclude from this? Demand is higher than supply :) So? Am I really so valuable? Not really because I still have many stuffs to learn. Hopefully, I can be the one with extremely broad knowledge and creativity as well as experience. 2 years of working experience won't bring me there anywhere near there.

It's Saturday and this blog is from my workstation. I've told you earlier that I am a workaholic. I realised that I take my job too seriously. I always want my machine to be the perfect one. I know it is impossible to please everyone with a design but I am still trying to do it. Stupid? Maybe. If I am smart, I won't be working today. In fact, I will be enjoying the day :P

Of course, being too serious is not a good stuff. Clashes of ideas and I don't talk to everybody in my factory now. You can't blame me. I tried to talk back after the clash but, you know... I tried but ... maybe they took it too personally.

Even my blog is about my work. Hahaha...that's all. Hope to write down sweet moments in the coming days.


-steam-

No comments:

Post a Comment