Saturday, July 6, 2013

A Change for Life

hi!!!


Finally, I am in my working life. Being an employee for a week and I started to miss my life as a student. One of the most annoying change is to wake up EXTREMELY early. Then comes to traffic congestion which you can always see people putting their cars in the MIDDLE of the yellow boxes. Well, I have no choice but to wake up extra early to escape from the jam.

Well, my job needs a lot of inspiration as I am now a mechanical design engineer. The job is basically about designing a device structure and its mechanism. So, being sleepy is a devastating state. All I need is a calm and creative and innovative mind, I guess. The job is quite tough especially for the freshies like me as experience is a great contribution to the design job.

I was introduced to a senior and I have great respect for him. I can see a lot of knowledge and experience in him and he is quite funny as I always hear him laughing with very low tone.I can say my manager is good also. He always 'jio' me to lunch together and 'belanja' me once. LOL!  And my manager is a funny guy. I hope my enjoyment working with them will carry on.

But my first day of work was ALL about photostating == DAMN BORING!

Things change after that as I was given a designing task and I haven't complete it yet. Hahaha..the method I used during my undergraduate life is not a so called 'valid' method for the designing task. I guess I have so many brand new things to learn. And so many things that I have forgotten are important towards my design ==

I guess til here for now.


-steam-

No comments:

Post a Comment