Thursday, October 25, 2012

Engineering Student

hi!!!

They said my future will be very bright,
Full of colours with beautiful light,
Girls will look at me like a mighty knight,
However, I am struggling in the fight.

Missing home so much that I almost drop a tear,
And yet home is so near,
So many holidays throughout the year,
In the battlefield, I am still here.

I know this is crazy,
No companion and I am so lonely,
All I can do is study and study,
Sometimes, copy and copy.

I am still waiting for my lady,
Girls here are a few but some are pretty,
Til now, nobody wanna date me,
I know it sounds very pity.

Assignments come in so sudden,
Test is another form of burden,
Not forgetting project and presentation,
Welcome to the life of an engineering student.


-steam-

No comments:

Post a Comment