Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Something in USM

hi!!!





I went to engineering maths lecture today and I am beginning to catch what the lecture is lecturing about. For the past few days, I went there and only day dream because I really can't understand at all. I went to library to borrow 3 thick books of engineering maths. It's like 2 stacks of tissue paper, I mean the thickness la,the thickness of the tissue paper boxes of course...HAhahaha...anyway, yesterday I was quite happy with it because I sacrificed all my time for maths and it's worth doing so. Chinese community prom night, I skipped and I am the only one that skipped. I skipped mechanical engineering camp. All because of mathematics. My coursemate/ friends told me that they need at least 3 to 4 hours to finish the tutorial given but 2 hours is enough for me...^^Walaueh...Hahahahaha....but there is a question that I couldn't solve at all. Haix.....but they can't solve more than me...^^

To become the top in maths in USM? I became the top in Pykett school and MBS, but USM? I doubt it.My lecturer told me that there will be 40 % of students to fail the subject every semester. When I hear that, I hope she is not talking about me. I really can't prepare myself to face such situation. To fail in maths for the first time and it's in unviersity?Joking?

But,I realised that I have accomplished one of my dreams yesterday. Hahaha...actually, I have accomplished it quite a while just I didn't realised it. When I was small, I always wait for the day for me to enter university. And I always hope that it will be USM. I don't really know why must it be USM. But, now,today, I am in USM,taking mechanical engineering course! Yeah! Next, I must be a mechanical engineer! When I was small, I always waited for me to enter USM. I wondered will the day come?Hahahaha....actually it's very fast but I felt it's very slow when I was small because it took many years and right now, the years have passed me just like that.


Anyway,I heard there is H1N1 case here. Yesterday, someone used the speaker to tell anyone with the symptoms such as flu,cough,headache,fever ,etc to see the doctor immediately and the medical center is still open and the time is already 6 plus...

If I am the unlucky one and I can't survive the fight, I know the god doesn't want me to become a mechanical engineer. I am not destined to be then. Please do the way I want it,don't cry but pay me the last respect.



-steam-

No comments:

Post a Comment