Wednesday, July 29, 2009

She is still the one...

hi!!!


From the previous blog, I still miss her. And now, I still miss her. For what I do,I can see her. Chocoloate,her favourite. I see chocolate food, I see her. I see any golden hair, I see her. When I walk back to my hostel alone,that is the time I think of her the most and also the time before I sleep. Her sweet smile. Her cute attitude and she is very nice to be hugged. Yeah...I wonder how is her?Is she doing ok? Does she think of me when I think of her?

I saw sand on the sofa of my car and,it's the seat she usually sits. The time when we went to the beach. The only gal that hold my hand along the coast.

I still remember how she put her hand on top of my hand when I was holding the gear. The gentle hold that makes me feel comfortable.

Movie?Yeah...I will for sure think of her. The time when we watched movies together especially horror movies. She is so cute. Hugging her and hunting for the ghost in the movie. Comfort her whenever she is scared. Walaueh..those days....

I think I won't have the cahnce to meet her anymore....so,just take care.


-steam-

No comments:

Post a Comment