Wednesday, July 29, 2009

H1N1 in USM?

hi!!!


Hahaha...I am back home now. One week holiday! They said there is no H1N1 case but a lot of high fever cases. So they let us back. Funny? Hahahha....

I woke up and went to bathe as usual and all my roommates were still sleeping. But when I was out from the room, I sensed something was a bit not right because I saw more people standing outside their rooms and talking with thier phone rather than only a few usually. Then I went back to the room and, I saw all my roommates were awake. They said got quarantine! What the heck! I can't leave the room? But they said can go back,=.=''' .Hahahaha.... So, I went for the check up before driving back and my body temperature is not 37! What? Anyway, I am not joking, I didn't get 37. If anything goes wrong,don't miss me but remember me.


But actually, yesterday, I saw the ground floor of my hostel was sealed with the passage way being sealed. I thoughht there is renovation but I couldn't see any reason for that. Then, I thought of H1N1 because I sensed something. I don't know my instinct is so choon. Don't play with guy's instinct,gals! Hahahaha....

Anyway,my body temperature is 36.9.Hahahha...too low...

-steam-

1 comment:

  1. hi , first year guy! read few of ur blog while browsing through....usm is fun if u like kampung style living....great place for fishing. haha...

    ReplyDelete