Friday, July 24, 2009

How did I go back from USM?

hi!!!



Well, for these 2 weekends, I have been staying at my home instead of inside USM. Well, I can't online at USM because the line so damn slow and it's even slower than a tortoise.

So,how did I come back? Wanna know? Don't want? Sorry, you are at the wrong blog.

The first time is my mother's friend's sister fetch me to Parit Buntar terminal bus station. Then, I took an express bus to jetty. Rm3.90...

Then, I took ferry across and it costs Rm1.20.
Then I took a bus to somewhere near my home and it is Rm1.

Then my coursemate fetched me back to USM, with some 'ahem' of course.


This time, I took the USM bus to USM main campus and asked my dad to fetch me back. It's free if the petrol of the bike's petrol doesn;t come into account.


-steam-

No comments:

Post a Comment