Monday, April 6, 2009

Bishop, Queen and The King

hi!!!


I just can't share,
And I don't know who you care,
I see her in your heart no matter here or there,
And I see her with you everywhere.

Inside your heart, I can't pull her out,
No matter how tough or loud,
I am not really that stout,
And I really don't understand what is love all about.

Love can't be shared like a wedding cake,
I just couldn't know whether your love towards me is real or fake,
Sadness and loneliness, that's what I take,
But still, I swallow them no matter how my heart feels the ache.

Looking in your eyes,
I don't even know do you tell lies,
Being with you, I don't know whether it's stupid or wise,
But now everybody can hear my sigh and 'haiz'...

I just can't share and I don't know why,
Between me and her, I am the one who cry,
When I see you, I say 'Hi', but when I see her, you say 'bye' ,
I gave you chances but you didn't even try....

-steam-

No comments:

Post a Comment