Friday, April 24, 2009

Be Myself...

hi!!!

No more poem this time and I am really gonna blog my feeling out!


Well,actually I am not jealous at all. I see many people having soulmates or friends to share their problems but I just don't have one. Whenever I have problems, I prefer to keep rather than express them out. Maybe that's me.

But, I just like to keep. Many people offered themselves to listen to my problems but I just couldn't express my feelings out. I didn't mean to hide but after telling out my problems, I will feel uneasy. I prefer to listen rather than talk. Yeah! I know sometimes I do talk a lot but I can only crap. I think I don't talk a lot but I crap a lot instead. Haha...Haix.

Sometimes at home, I can still laugh. But sometimes, I can't. Parents will said I am moody. Well,maybe they are right. But sometimes I got scolded because I am in low mood. Maybe they just understand my feelings enough. But I just let them scold without saying anything. Haha...Who can take that? Well, it's ME!

I never mean to show my unhappiness to anybody else but I just can't fake it anymore. So, sorry to my friends and family members if my face scares you out or sadden you.

I know I am weird. I like to keep and hide myself alone whenever I have problems. But sometimes I do prefer people to talk crap with me. Maybe some jokes can make me smile but not a happy smile, dude. People may say I think too much. Haha...perhaps,they are right. If not, where will I get my white hair from? ^^

Am I being stupid or I'm cruel to myself? Express everything out? NEVER! But, I am having hard times dude. How? Nobody can understand me...


-steam-

No comments:

Post a Comment