Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Sleep...

hi!!!


The sun rises and the sun sets,
This is how a complicated life gets,
I know I need some time to rest,
To make the decision out of the best.
I see the sun going west,
Hoping the laughters will become more and sadness will become less,
Nobody can even give me a guess,
What should I do next?

The time will come soon,
From morning to noon,
From the sun to the moon,
So many bane and yet so many boon.

The moon is what I want to see,
It is the time to sleep for free,
Sleeping without a charging fee,
But I am still holding the key.

I just wanna sleep,
The sleep which is very deep,
I know I need to face it and I can't leap,
But, I don't even dare to open my eyes to peep.

I hope it is fake,
Is this what I have made?
Why must it be in my fate?
Why must I be awake?

-steam-

No comments:

Post a Comment